Date(s) - 21/10/2017
12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Meet at Marquis of Wellington
Join us on our flagship London microbrewery experience running since 2014 in the historic brewing area of Bermondsey. Visit a number of breweries, learn about how beer is made, tour the equipment, speak to the brewers and sample the beers straight from the taproom.
Visit http://gifts.ukbrewerytours.com for gift vouchers.
“Had a fantastic afternoon on the tour. Loved it all.”
“The Bermondsey Beer Mile tour was fantastic with 2 great guides…who were both friendly, professional and informative. Would highly recommend.”
“Awesome tour, awesome beer. Would highly recommend!”
UK Brewery Tours has achieved a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for our London Tours in 2016 and 2017.
What’s included :
Tours and tastings included and a knowledgeable guide who will take you around the area. Sample beers at each stop. Food is not included however we recommend you visit Maltby Street Market beforehand or grab some munch at Fourpure Brewery.
What we’ll do:
- Meet at the Marquis of Wellington, then head up to Southwark Brewery for tastings and a talk from founder, Peter Jackson. Learn about the brewing process and what goes into making ales at this traditional brewery.
- Then head down to Anspach & Hobday brewery for a tasting at this small but extremely popular brewery producing fantastic beers including ‘The Porter’.
- Walk down to Almond Road to Affinity Brewery for some more tastings.
- Then a short walk away to Partizan Brewery’s new site (they used to be where Affinity are). Grab a tour of the equipment inside the new brewery and of course, sample more beers.
- Final stop is the ever expanding Fourpure Brewery where we now stop for a goodbye can of beer, plus the chance to spend the rest of the day in the taproom.
Start and Finish: Every Saturday 12pm – 5pm
Meeting point: Marquis of Wellington, 21 Druid St, London SE1 2HH
Finish point: Fourpure Brewery, 22 Rotherhithe New Road, London SE16 3LL
Time in total: Approx. 5 hours.
Walking distance: Approx. 1.5 miles
Group size: Approx 20 max.
Accessibility: Good. Flat wheelchair friendly route. We use drop kerbs at all times. Accessible venues and toilet facilities. Any guests needing special accessibility options please contact us in advance at email@example.com.
We do not offer any refunds or exchanges within 14 days of the start time. If you cannot attend then you are more than welcome to send someone in your place. Where over 14 days notice is given, we may charge an admin fee of £10 for refunds or date changes.
You can find answers to a number of frequently asked questions at http://faq.ukbrewerytours.com
Group tours are available on request. Please visit https://ukbrewerytours.com/corporate-brewery-tours and complete the request form and we’ll be in touch.
Notes:Please note that we now take a tour of Partizan Brewery instead of Fourpure’s canning line.
Due to the ever changing nature of the businesses we visit (including location, opening times etc) we reserve the right to change the line up of stops visited on the day and will always look to substitute any venue with an alternative stop or tasting where possible. Tours inside the breweries are also subject to change if there are circumstances beyond our control.
Walking is involved so please be aware of this and dress in appropriate clothing for all weathers. This tour takes place all year around, (even in snow) so please be prepared.
This is an educational tour so all guests will be expected to behave appropriately. Rights of admission may be refused by the tour guides/venues at any time and the tour guide’s decision is final. Tickets must be purchased in advance. No tickets are available on the day.