Date(s) - 16/09/2017
1:30 pm - 3:30 pm
CRATE Brewery, The Brewshed
Think Willy Wonka magic but replace the chocolate with beer.
Have you ever wondered how water, hops, malt, and yeast turn into delicious craft beer? Well, CRATE Brewery are throwing open the doors of their Brew-Shed to give you behind the scenes access to their beloved beer factory. Their guides will be on hand to take you on a tutored tasting of CRATE beers while you enjoy a journey around the brewery and the story of craft beer and Hackney Wick’s famous fermenters. You don’t need to be a beer boffin to enjoy the tour – it’s a fun experience and perfect for anyone wanting to learn the basics of brewing and brush up on their beer tasting (drinking) skills.
– Typically lasts 1 hour
– Includes beer tastings throughout
– Lasts 2 hours
– Includes tastings of all CRATE beers
– Tastings paired with “Delicatessen” sharing platters
– Platters include cheeses, meats, olives, pesto, breads, preserves and more
– They can also accommodate vegetarians and dairy-intolerant group members; just get in touch after booking Over 18s only.