Discover the Blackhorse Beer Mile on a tour with Paul Davies from AleHunters in Walthamstow, London.
Duration: 3 hours (approx)
Group size: 14 max (approx)
Saturdays at 1pm. Check availability to see starting times and available dates.
- Discover the Blackhorse Beer Mile
- Enjoy local tastings from the taprooms
- Learn more about Walthamstow’s craft beer scene
London has a fantastic craft beer scene with over 130 breweries based in the city. AleHunter’s Walthamstow beer tour will in the best breweries and tap rooms of the city’s latest ‘ Blackhorse Lane beer mile’. Groups of up to 14 will be personally be guided by Paul Davies of AleHunters to 4 tap rooms enabling the inquisitive traveller to easily engage with the city’s craft beer scene.
✔ Guided tour
✔ Beer tastings
Blackhorse Road Underground Station, Blackhorse Road, London, E17 6JT
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Under 18’s
Know before you go
- All venues on the tour have step-free access
- At least one tasting at each stop and this will depend on the day, beers available and venues visited.